- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Plan of New Orleans.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Landowners Remove
Plat of the partition of Moore & Beckley survey of 170,038 a. in the counties of Giles & Logan, Virginia.
"Surveyed for Andrew Moore & John Beckley, Nov. 2nd, 1794." Shows names of some residents. Pen-an-ink and pencil over col. grid, mounted on cloth. Includes notes. In upper right corner in red ink: Moore & Beckley patent. "Plat copied from bundle of 'cases ended." In the lower left corner: Sev. P. Ker. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H327 In pencil on verso: 223. ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1794