- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670