- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- China-India border.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670