- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Online Format: Image Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670