- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670