- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- China-India border.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Augusta County (Va.) Remove Location: Rockingham County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877