- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Chicago, central business section.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Augusta County (Va.) Remove Location: West Virginia Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877