- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- New Zealand.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plan of Jerusalem
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Augusta County (Va.) Remove Location: West Virginia Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out. 1 ms. map : col. ; 104 x 44 ...
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877