- Battle of Monocacy.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Augusta County (Va.) Remove Subject: Pendleton County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877