- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- The city of New York.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Republic of Liberia
- China-India border.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Cities and Towns Remove Location: Essex County Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 11 insets and table of statistics. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by Robert Pearsall Smith...Eastern district of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 495 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H. (John Homer) - French, J. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858