- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- The city of New York.
- New Zealand.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Cities and Towns Remove Location: Essex County Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 11 insets and table of statistics. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by Robert Pearsall Smith...Eastern district of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 495 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H. (John Homer) - French, J. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858