- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Chicago, central business section.
- New Zealand.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Maine Remove Location: Coos County Remove
Map of the timber lands in Oxford and Franklin counties, Maine, Coos County, New Hampshire : showing the different townships with their allotments, 1899 /
Cadastral map showing lot lines and numbers. Pen-and-ink in black, red, and blue inks on tracing linen. Imperfect: Creased, soiled, small tears along margin. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Carter, Augustus M. - Bryant, E. S. - Berlin Mills Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1899