- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- China-India border.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of Liberia
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: Boschke, A. Remove
Partial cadastral map showing some householders' names, individual buildings, and vegetation. Relief shown by contours and hachures. Depths shown by contours and soundings. Also covers Virginia shoreline zone. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1861, by D. McClelland, Blanchard & Mohun, Hugh B. Sweeny, and Thos. Blagden, in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the District of Columbia." Oriented ...
- Contributor: Boschke, A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861