- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- The city of New York.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- New Zealand.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. Remove Location: Augusta County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877