- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- New Zealand.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- China-India border.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. Remove Location: Rockingham County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877