- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A capital do Brasil.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: Augusta County Remove Subject: Pendleton County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877