- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove Language: French Remove Location: Charleston Harbor Remove
Scale ca. 1:25,600. Title from Philip Lee Phillips' List of maps of America. Has watermark. Relief shown by hachures. The view of Charleston Harbor concerns the assault on Fort Sulivan during the siege of Charleston, 1780. Phillips. Maps of America p. 692 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789 1250 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780