- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A capital do Brasil.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Charleston Harbor Remove
Scale ca. 1:25,600. Title from Philip Lee Phillips' List of maps of America. Has watermark. Relief shown by hachures. The view of Charleston Harbor concerns the assault on Fort Sulivan during the siege of Charleston, 1780. Phillips. Maps of America p. 692 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789 1250 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780