- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Fort Moultrie Remove
Scale ca. 1:25,600. Title from Philip Lee Phillips' List of maps of America. Has watermark. Relief shown by hachures. The view of Charleston Harbor concerns the assault on Fort Sulivan during the siege of Charleston, 1780. Phillips. Maps of America p. 692 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789 1250 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780