- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The city of New York.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861