- Republic of Liberia
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Ivory Coast.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Alabama Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861