- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Merrimac, Mass.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- The city of New York.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Southern States Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639