- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- General map of Cairo.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Southern States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639