- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Texas Remove Contributor: Sanchez, Josef Maria Remove
Oriented with north to the right. Pen-and-ink and pencil. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 975 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 276. Vault
- Contributor: Sánchez, Josef María.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1783