- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Texas Remove Language: Spanish Remove Subject: Mexico Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846