- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Ivory Coast.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1930-1939 Remove Subject: Texas Remove Location: Rockwall County Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint. LC Land ownership maps, 1109 "Re-traced - Feb-1930." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Texas. General Land Office
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1930