- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: United States Remove Contributor: Reid, John Remove
Bibliographic information on back reprinted. Stokes called this "the first known copperplate made in America." (v. 6 plate 84, opp. p. 60). This was disproved by Wroth. Map was engraved in England. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Reid, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1685