- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: United States Remove Contributor: Reid, John Remove
Bibliographic information on back reprinted. Stokes called this "the first known copperplate made in America." (v. 6 plate 84, opp. p. 60). This was disproved by Wroth. Map was engraved in England. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Reid, John - Simson, R.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1685