- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- New Zealand.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Castilian Remove Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846