- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639