- Merrimac, Mass.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- The city of New York.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639