- The city of New York.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Grand Canyon
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- China-India border.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639