- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639