- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639