- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Yellowstone National Park
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: North America Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639