- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The city of New York.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A capital do Brasil.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: North America Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639