- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Republic of Liberia
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639