- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Grand Canyon
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- The city of New York.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639