- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- New Zealand.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639