- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639