- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: German Remove Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results