- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Republic of Liberia
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- General map of Cairo.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: German Remove Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results