- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: German Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results