- Grand Canyon
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Yellowstone National Park
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Atlantic Ocean Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results