- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The city of New York.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Naval Operations Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results