- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A capital do Brasil.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Grand Canyon
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Submarine Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results