- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Russian Remove Location: Russia Remove
Depths shown by soundings in coastal waters. Also covers Russian Far East and Alaska. In Russian. Greenwich, Paris, and Petersburg meridians; Greenwich degrees numbered westward to 2400. Available also through the Library ...
- Contributor: Russia. Gidrograficheskīĭ Departament
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1844