- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Atlanta Remove Location: Macon Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861