- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- The city of New York.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Atlanta Remove Location: Savannah Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861