- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- China-India border.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Language: Ng Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864-11-15