- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- China-India border.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Language: Ng Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861