- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- The city of New York.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Location: Florida Remove
Charts of Savannah River, Pensacola Bay, and Key West. Showing the positions of the several fortifications. From the United States Coast Survey
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 209  Savannah River from U.S. Coast Survey. Scale ca. 1:63,360. 18 x 26 cm.  [Pensacola Bay] Scale ca. 1:80,000. 18 x 23 cm.  Chart of Key West, Florida. Scale ca. 1:125,000. 22 x 20 cm. Each chart indicates fortifications, place names, "line of 18 feet depth of water," and a few soundings. ...
- Contributor: Smith, Jim
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861