- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of Liberia
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- China-India border.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Maryland Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639