- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- China-India border.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Castilian Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780